How to use CSS frameworks in your patterns?
- Create a CSS template (Choose “Manage” -> “CSS templates” from the main navigation).
- Copy & paste the CSS from the CSS framework of your choice in the template content.
- Choose the pattern(s) where you want to use the CSS framework and go to edit mode.
- Choose the CSS template(s) you want to use in the pattern (CSS tab below the pattern example).
- (Extend the framework with your custom CSS).
Notice that you can use HTML & CSS only with html-patterns, or patterns with custom templates where you have included HTML & CSS fields.
New to front-end frameworks? Here is a list of the most popular HTML/CSS frameworks:
The most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world.
Probably the most popular front-end framework at the moment.
Ultra–Lean HTML5, CSS, & JS Building Blocks.
A responsive html/css/less/scss framework.
Challenger in the front-end framework-space.
What’s coming next?